Editorial note: We forgot to post this last night for #EventsThursday so we’re posting it today.
Last time we did Evil Twin in Manhattan shit got real. Over four hundred people piled into a club with three hundred capacity and wiled out. Like really wiled out. Like homies were grinding up on other homies girlfriends and no one even cared because they were getting down with someones brother or sister or whatever.
This is not an event for people who don’t want to get properly evil.
We hung digital icicles from the ceiling to add a synthetic element of danger, played evil ass hip-hop and helped facilitate bad behavior with free rum and careless attitudes.
We will be making the room a lot darker this time because shit just gets way more mischievous in the dark. Make sure you RSVP because the room filled up fast last time!
OPEN BAR 11:30-12am
GUEST DJ SET BY MESSKID
Tammany Hall, 152 Orchard Street, New York, NY 10002
See you evil fools soon
Posted by Yuriy Pavlish
- therachelmaster reblogged this from hyperallergic
- acicateecolo likes this
- christinamarieashmole likes this
- madeleineinnewyork reblogged this from hyperallergic
- madeleineinnewyork likes this
- oldparasitesingle reblogged this from hyperallergic
- oldparasitesingle likes this
- cozylamps reblogged this from hyperallergic
- sagradoinstintodeantropofagia reblogged this from hyperallergic
- puzzlerocks likes this
- doombot-9000 likes this
- dinaslappel likes this
- depiesalacabeza reblogged this from hyperallergic
- randygrskovic likes this
- studioworkout likes this
- leeswimmer likes this
- blue-cronyboy likes this
- foggypebble likes this
- Yuriy Pavlish submitted this to hyperallergic