This week’s top posts:
- The Best Artist Statement Generator I’ve Seen Yet - Jasper Rigole’s “500 Letters” generator wins our hearts with its exquisite programming and comprehensiveness.
- My Top Concerns While Degrading Myself For Art - Compelled by the power of #YOLO, Michelle Lhooq shares her thoughts on participating in performance art.
- This Van Gogh Museum Cafe Ad Is Hilarious - Absinthe not included.
- Required Reading — This week, Neil Gaiman’s “Make Good Art” commencement speech, Georgina Adams’ projections for the art market, a rare photo of the split atomic mushroom cloud over Hiroshima, and more.
- Wild, Punk and Slightly Off-Kilter: An Interview with Mary Heilmann
- MOCA Loses Another Curator, With No Plans to Replace Her
- Early Diego Rivera Uncovered on Antiques Road Show
- Mickalene Thomas and the Seduction of Beauty
- Last of the True Believers