This week’s top posts:
- You Might Be An Artist If … - “Your art supplies are a higher priority than your groceries”
- Chinese Artist Goes Undercover at Foxconn … to Buy an iPad - How much does an iPad really cost?
- Nick Cave to Fill Grand Central With a Herd of Soundsuit Horses - Creative Time and MTA Arts for Transit team up with artist Nick Cave to heard Grand Central Station visitors.
- Required Reading - This week, 25 alternative art spaces in Los Angeles, Grant Snyder’s “minimalism is simple”, Karen Rosenberg’s review of Nam June Paik, and more.
- We Got Facebook Censored
- Another Royal Portrait That Was the Subject of Controversy Sees the Light of Day
- Enduring Meaning in an Old Medium
- Finding Feminism in World of Warcraft
- Let’s All Argue About Digital Art