This week’s top posts:
- Other Half of Courbet’s Infamous “Origin of the World” Discovered in Paris #NSFW - The face behind the art world’s most-prized vagina.
- All the Struggle of Being an Artist, in a Video Game - Mario eat your heart out.
- Do Bush’s Paintings Tell Us Anything About the Former President? - Other than the DIRE need for art funding in our schools?
- Male Sexuality, Recast in Retro Surroundings #NSFW - *Insert penis joke here*
- DIS Magazine’s Website of “Subversive” Stock Photography Is Like Shutterstock on Ketamine
- Dot Matrix: You’re Finally on the Map
- The Real Story Behind the Gentrification of Brooklyn
- Let the e-Artist-Book Revolution Begin!
- Internet Chooses Cat Statue for New Monopoly Piece, Obviously
- What Is It About Pageantry That We Love So Much? (On Roger Brown and Julian Schnabel)